No Pants Metro Ride 2014

class and assIf anyone plans on taking the Metro tomorrow, do not be surprised if you see something missing. Specifically, a lot of passengers’ pants.

Yes, Georgetown, the annual No Pants Metro Ride has returned. The event was started in 2002 by a group called Improve Everywhere and has now spread to nearly 60 cities around the world. On its website, the group notes two simple requirements for all participants: Be willing to take your pants off and try to keep a straight face.

tumblr_m2fpo0GqAp1rsn0rxo1_500

4E does want to remind everyone to keep pants on you, though (hidden of course). While the event is meant to bring smiles and some slight confusion to fellow passengers, it’s always important to stay on Metro D.C.’s good side so the event can continue for years to come. And remember, stay classy with your underwear choices, Hoyas.

We suggest these
We suggest these.

If you want to join in on the pantless fun, participants will be meeting near the L’Enfant Plaza Metro station at 2 p.m. before beginning their journey. So tomorrow, join in on the no pants party and ride the Metro to enjoy some funny, barelegged sights. Or if its not for you, there’s no need to get your panties in a bunch; just take the bus instead!

tumblr_inline_mq0xi1QK6d1qz4rgp
“Oh yeah! No Pants Metro Ride!”

Gifs: Tumbr Pics: ifashionwarehouse.com, darkroom.baltimoresun.com