Concerts on Concerts on Concerts

Concerts on Concerts on Concerts

Screen Shot 2013-02-20 at 10.15.59 AM

Happy midterm season! As you dive into the papers and exams, don’t forget to plan a breather by exploring the wonderful area we live in. Concerts, specifically, are a great way to blow off steam! Here are some upcoming performers you might be interested in checking before you head out for spring break.

National Symphony Orchestra @Concert Hall, Kennedy Center – February 21st, 22nd, February 23rd Going to see an orchestra can be very relaxing and exciting for classical-music-enthusiasts and those new to the genre. You should also try to take opportunities to head over to the Kennedy Center whenever you can! Check here for timings and tickets.

Georgetown Cabaret @Fur Night Club – February 21st This 37th annual rock show is one you don’t want to miss! Get your tickets here!

Imagine Dragons @ The Fillmore Silver Spring – February 22nd A personal favorite of mine. Get your tickets  now! You know everyone will be heading there this Friday!

Lupe Fiasco @ The Filmore Silver Spring – February 27th Need I say more? It’s Lupe, nuff’ said. Get your tickets here 

Aaron Carter @ Jammin’ Java – March 10th If you get back early enough on Sunday from spring break, you should take a trip down this memory lane! Tickets are available here.

With that said, good luck on your midterms and don’t miss out on these opportunities!

Photo: TicketMaster, TheLupendBlog, JamminJava, Georgetown Cabaret Facebook