Friday Fixat10ns: Game Plan

[8tracks width=”300″ height=”250″ playops=”” url=”https://8tracks.com/mixes/1033912″]

Everybody needs a game plan when going out. The only way to get the boy or girl you’ve been eyeing is to plan out your moves; obviously the best way is to be jamming out to your soundtrack as you do it. This playlist will serve as your map through the night, from beginning to end.

You probably won’t be listening to your iPod, and maybe you’re not going through the 4E on a night out, but don’t be caught off-guard. These tunes tell you how and when to pull our your A-Game.

Ignition (Remix) – R. Kelly – It all starts on the dance floor. This song lets you put on your best moves, but doesn’t sacrifice lyrical quality. This song says it all: “So baby gimme that toot toot/ Lemme give you that beep beep”  – well spoken Mr. Kelly.

In Those Jeans – Ginuwine – Let the object of your affection know that they’re looking good tonight. This is when you can move in a little closer as you dance. It’s a big step to take, but if you’re gonna do it, you gotta do it to the smooth voice of Ginuwine.

Between the Sheets – Isley Brothers – This song was a hard choice because it may be a bit too forward, but then I thought, you still want to have time to salvage the night if the person you’re aiming for isn’t on the same page as you. You can dance to this song, but if it doesn’t work it, it’s still okay. The night can be salvaged – just refer back to the first song.

Anxious – Sweater Beats – So you got this far and there are no words necessary now. You just have to head back home with company. So it makes sense that you’d be a little anxious.

Sexual Healing – Marvin Gaye – Oh no, cold feet? Let Marvin bring his Motown feel to soothe any inhibitions that either of you might have.

Down Low (Nobody Has To Know) – R. Kelly –Does this one really need an explanation? If you’re listening to this song, you know why it’s on the playlist.

Love Making Music – Barry White – You didn’t think I was gonna forget the man blessed with a voice from the gods did you? This might be the definitive song of the playlist. It might not be. But it’s a hell of a jam.

Neighbors Know My Name – Trey Songz – This might be a more modern anthem of the night. Wake up your neighbors, get documented by the R.A., do whatever you want – just do you.

Be With You – Beyonce – This song is optional, I think. If you thinking you want to do this again, make it special. Tailor the night for the person you’re with!

Let’s Get It On – Marvin Gaye – At this point, you don’t need any more music other than the music you two are making by yourselves. Just to  cap off the night, we turn to Marvin Gaye once again. This could be a nice chill out song, or maybe the song that fades the scene out as you get NSFW.