Inspirational Quotes by Nelson Mandela

Nelson MandelaLast night, in his home surrounded by family and friends, Nelson Mandela, the renowned South African president and human rights leader, passed away at 95. To remember his life and legacy, 4E has compiled a list of some of Mandela’s most uplifting quotes.

nelsonmandela“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.”

Nelson Mandela“A good leader can engage in a debate frankly and thoroughly, knowing that at the end he and the other side must be closer, and thus emerge stronger. You don’t have that idea when you are arrogant, superficial and uninformed.”

Nelson Mandela on Day After Release“If you want to make peace with your enemy, you have to work with your enemy. Then he becomes your partner.”

ss-120601-mandela-tease.photoblog600“It is better to lead from behind and to put others in front, especially when you celebrate victory when nice things occur. You take the front line when there is danger. Then people will appreciate your leadership.”

Nelson-Mandela’s-Top-Five-Contributions-to-Humanity“It always seems impossible until its done.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpw8AU3wMsM

Photos: GuardianLV, ConsortiumNews, NelsonMandelaOnline, Biography.com, WorldNews.NBCNews, SouthAfrica.net