What Do Japan And Leo’s Have In Common?

Banner - JapenHis name is Chef Yamada! And he comes with a chance to be on Japanese television!!! (may or may not be true, but whatever…)

giphy

Yes, this is real life. In partnership with the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries of Japan, Leo O’Donovan’s Dining Hall hosted Executive Chef of Upstairs at Bouley of New York City, Isao Yamada, alongside more than 20 Aramark chefs from around the country this past Friday!

chef

Feeling like you missed out last Friday because you used all your meal swipes on Einstein’s bagels?  Well, you’re still in luck as Leo’s will be introducing a specialty menu featuring Japanese cuisine brought to us by Chef Yamada starting on February 10th through the 16th.  Bringing a world-renowned chef to Georgetown is “going to be a very positive story about chefs in the U.S. that are open to more variety of healthy options and learning new ingredients and cooking”, a representative for Chef Yamada said in a statement to Leo’s.

want him

So what are you waiting for, grab a friend and borrow a guest swipe!  Better yet, purchase a meal plan and you’ll never miss out on any of Leo’s special events ever again.

Photos/Gifs: giphy.com, verdicapital.edu