Presidential Debate Drinking Game

Drinking game

To be blunt, we at The Fourth Edition are just plain sick of this year’s Presidential Election season. November 8th just cannot come fast enough. Luckily, tonight will bring us one step closer to Election Day. Ladies and gentlemen, the final Presidential Debate will be coming to you live from Las Vegas, Nevada on October 19 from 9:00 PM – 10:30 PM.

If the debate will be anything like the previous two, it may call for a tall glass of, uh, “water.” Check out our guide to drinking your way to Election Day, if you’re 21+ of course.

Our game will be broken up into 6 categories that mirror the 6 topics on the table tonight.

Immigration-
Drink when Trump mentions that big ole wall of his.

Drink when Hillary mentions “comprehensive immigration reform” again, and again, AND AGAIN.

Entitlements and Debt-
Our country is in debt. Big time. However, both Trump and Clinton have been conspicuously avoiding talking about the federal deficit. 4E’s advice is to actually pay attention for these 15 minutes, or at least until Hillary mentions eradicating student loans or Donald starts yelling. Or maybe Hillary will mention those cat gifs she loves watching so much.

Oh Hillary, you have so much whimsy.

The Supreme Court-
Drink anytime either candidate mentions their “short list.”

Drink if Trump applauds the Republican senators promise to block any Hillary Clinton Supreme Court Justice nominee.

The Economy-
Upon hearing “TTP” from either candidate, immediately go refill your glass.

Baby sips of that drink whenever Trump mentions “China” or “keeping jobs in the USA.”

Drink when Clinton calls for tax cuts for middle class, equal pay for women and simultaneously quotes her BFF Michelle Obama’s now famous speech from last week regarding the rights of women in America.

*shimmy shimmy shimmy*

Foreign Policy-
Drink if Trump says we have to “Make America Safe Again,” bomb ISIS first and definitely not let any refugees into our country.

Drink if Hillary sticks to her promise to honor the Iran Nuclear Deal and slyly mentions that she was the Secretary of State.

Fitness to serve as President-
Drink if Donald mentions that he called for a both he and Clinton to be drug tested before tonight’s debate.

Drink when Hillary turns a cartwheel on stage in an effort to prove how physically fit she is.

Drink Responsibly!!

Images: https://bit.ly/2dr4FWt, giphy.com