Attack Of The Doors: Part II

Banner - Bad DoorsI am about to write about something very important to me, something that should also be very important to you. I am giving the people what they want: another article about doors.

1. Leo’s Doors: WHY are they so hard to open? Sometimes, I am absolutely starving. All I want is my chipotle mayo from the panini press. Why do these horrible doors stand in my way? Maybe, there is someone else, going through the right set of doors, racing to the one swiper on duty. I’m hungry, I need to be there first, but I am milliseconds behind because of the doors on the left.

2. Reiss Doors: There is nothing inherently wrong with the doors themselves. However, it is not a double set of doors. Going into my giant philosophy lecture, standing in the Reiss foyer, I expect warmth and shelter. Instead, I find myself needing a Canada Goose, as, after all, they are made for the arctic tundra.

3. HFSC Doors: There is no rhyme or reason to these doors. Some days, you can use these doors for a shortcut through the student center. Other days, they are locked. There is no pattern. All it leads to is me looking dumb.

4. Business School Doors: Leaving the undergraduate commons, there is a handy exit leading outside. However, there is no contraption at the top to close the door after opening. Why? Must I slam this door? Sometimes people forget to close it, letting in the cold air. Now I have to get up out of my seat and close it myself. What is this heresy?

However, I don’t hate all doors on campus. I can do more than just complain. The Walsh doors, the ones that open automatically, are my absolute favorites.

Photos/Gifs: noblegroupwindows.com, dailydot.com, tumblr.com