Flex Those Dollars!

Flex Those Dollars!

As the semester comes to a close, the stress of finals may be getting to a lot of you. Hopefully, your dreams (read as: nightmares) do not only consist of coffee, books, and Lau. Nevertheless, there is no denying that we are almost at the finish line! So besides cramming in those extra study hours…what else is there to think about it?

Flex Dollars. Ah yes…the money that is given to us so that we do not have to eat at Leo’s every day. The amount of flex dollars varies depending on your meal plan, ranging from 50 to 100 dollars, and is just a beautiful thing for us poor college students. Unfortunately, Flex Dollars do not carry over into next semester so if you don’t use it…you lose it. Within the next couple of weeks, think about using your Flex Dollars at these delicious locations:

1.)   Epicurean: Located right next to Darnall, Epi is a delicious buffet-stylized eatery that has fresh Sushi and delicious sandwiches made to order! Check it out and use them flex dollars to get whatever your heart desires and TREAT YO SELF.

2.)   Einstein Bros., Bagels: Midnight Mug is not the only place with delicious Bagels. Grab an Einstein Bagel, coffee, or sandwich and be on your merry way. Look out for meal deals as well! Bagel with Cream Cheese and Coffee-$3.99. 
Sandwich and a Bottled Beverage-$6.00. Located in Regents.

3.)   Starbucks, Cosi, Subway, Pizza Hut, KFC, Taco Bell: Nuff said. Have your fix in Leavey at Hoya Court! Also… 
Aromi d’Italia Gelato is there. Yes. That would be yummy gelato ice cream.

4.)   Dr. Mug: For the science lover in all of us, grab some snacks, juices, salads, sandwiches, sodas and teas, or a cup of joe from Dr. Mug. Located on the ground level of the Pre-Clinical Science Center (next to the medical bookstore)

5.)   Vittles: Yup! Some of your dire grocery store needs can be taken care of with your Flex bucks! Not everything is covered, but it’s a great place to use up flex on snacks!

6.)   Hoya Snaxa: For those late night food cravings, take a study break and hit up Hoya Snaxa…right across the way from Harbin Field.

7.)   Uncommon Grounds & Midnight Mug: The staple go-to coffee location for Gtown students. Use up your flex dollars there since these coffee places are conveniently located all around campus from Lau to Leavy. Perfect for on-the-go studying.

8.)   Faculty Club Restaurant: Remember that place you went with your parents on Parent’s Weekend at Leavey (right next to Hoya Court)? Well, you can use Flex bucks there!! The Faculty Cub Restaurant is a deluxe buffet restaurant and is open to everyone for breakfast and lunch.

I bet you are extremely hungry now….time to put those Flex Dollars to good use!