The Procrastinator’s Guide to the Galaxy: Starbucks Spelling

Screen Shot 2013-01-27 at 3.43.24 PM

Happy Sunday, Hoyas! The sun is shining, the birds are chirping and we know exactly what you’re doing: nothing. You just woke up, you’re nursing a whammy of a hangover and you’re pretending that the mounds of work you have to do for tomorrow don’t exist. You’re probably in denial, surfing all over the Internet and looking at adorable/weird memes and GIFs.

It’s fine — we totally understand. In fact, we’re here to help. Welcome to The Procrastinator’s Guide to the Galaxy, our newest weekly profile of some of the most addictingly strange websites on the inter-web. Every Sunday, check here for the wackiest, tackiest and juiciest sites in the galaxy. You’re welcome.

Have you ever walked into Starbucks, tired and caffeine deprived, and the only thing you wanted wanted was to have a delicious Grande Mocha to get you through your morning? And when you received said Grande Mocha from the hipster barista named Iver, you realized that your very simple name was awkwardly spelled incorrectly on the cup? We know. It happens all the time. This week’s Procrastinator site, Starbucks Spelling, highlights all of the awkward spelling errors from the “inventors of the Frappuccino.” So sit back, relax, keep procrastinating and check out all the messed-up name attempts of Starbucks Spelling.

Photo: Starbucks Spelling