Nutella Madness Returns to DC

Nutella Truck

Well, here’s the news all you Nutella lovers have been waiting for. Starting June 14, the Nutella truck has been making its sequel debut, straight from God’s heart into your arms and bellies. You might have been caught off guard by the word “sequel.” Could this magical event have possibly occurred before without your knowledge?

Never fear, because last time around, the 4E had you covered with the full scoop! This time around is the same, except even better because Nutella is celebrating its 50th anniversary! So get your dancing shoes on, warm your stomachs up and enjoy the birthday of your best friend ever.

This weekend, the truck is going to be at the Freedom Plaza (1455 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW) for something called the Safeway BBQ battle. We’re not exactly sure what this is, but it sounds amazing. The truck will be around from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., so make sure to stop by and pick up your free samples with bread and waffles. I’m just going to give you, the reader, a few seconds to take that in. Free samples of Nutella are available this Saturday and Sunday! According to the weather forecast, the weekend won’t even be as painfully hot and gross as these past few days have been. You’re basically obligated to stop by the truck!

Follow the comings and goings of the Nutella truck, and the Nutella corporation in general, at https://nutellausa.tumblr.com/. And spread the word — everyone should get a taste of freedom (that is, a taste of Nutella at Freedom Plaza).

Special thanks to DC Dining Guide for the heads-up.

Photo: imgur.com