DPS Blotter: Jan. 25, 2013

Friday, Jan. 18

Theft, Yates Field House, 4 p.m.

A student reported that on Jan. 11 her passport was stolen from an unsecured locker. No suspects or witnesses have been identified. The case is under investigation.

Drug Violation, Alumni Square, 8:27 p.m.

Officers recovered drugs and drug paraphernalia from the listed location. The case has been forwarded to student conduct.

Saturday, Jan. 19

Theft, Copley Hall, 5:16 p.m.

A student reported theft of his iPod Touch from an unsecured location. The case is under investigation.

Public Urination, White Gravenor, 10:34 p.m.

A student was observed urinating against the exterior of the listed building. The case has been referred to student conduct.

Tuesday, Jan. 22

Theft, Dahlgren Chapel, 1 p.m.

The Department of Public Safety received a report of theft in the listed location. An unknown person has been removing bottles of wine without permission since approximately the last week of December. No suspects or witnesses have been identified. The case is under investigation.

Theft, Alumni Square, 10 p.m.

A student reported the theft of her coat from listed the location. The case is under investigation.

Wednesday, Jan. 23

Theft, Yates Field House, 8:45 a.m.

A student reported the theft of his credit cards from the listed location. The case is under investigation.

Lewd or Indecent Act, 3600 Block of P Street NW, 8:45 a.m.

A student reported to DPS that a male exposed himself to her at the listed location. The case is under investigation.

Burglary, Med Dent Building, 1:33 p.m.

A faculty member reported the theft of her purse from the listed location. The case is under investigation.

Theft, St. Mary’s Hall, 8:39 p.m.

A student reported the theft of his cell phone from the listed location. This case is under investigation.

Drug Violation, Kennedy Hall, 11:16 p.m.

Two students were arrested by the Metropolitan Police Department for possession of marijuana and controlled substance from the listed location. This case has been referred to MPD and student conduct.

The blotter is compiled weekly by the Department of Public Safety.