DPS Blotter

Wednesday, Sept. 28, 2011

Theft, Healy Circle, 7:15 a.m.

A student reported that he left his handbag unattended underneath a bench. The student then left the area and realized that he had forgotten his property. When he returned, his property was gone. There are no suspects or witnesses.

Burglary, Harbin Hall, 11:00 a.m.

A student reported that an unknown person entered her unsecured room and stole her personal items, including several boxes of cereal, juice and several highlighters. There are no suspects or witnesses.

Thursday, Sept. 30, 2011

Disorderly Conduct, Healy Circle, 5:03 a.m.

DPS made contact with a disorderly student. The student was non-compliant and fled. The student was identified. The case has been forwarded to student conduct.

Burglary, Med-Dent, 5:00 p.m.

A staff member reported that he left his laptop unattended on his office desk. The door was left ajar while he went to talk to a colleague. When he returned, he noticed that his laptop was missing. There are no suspects or witnesses.

Saturday, Oct. 1, 2011

DUI, 36th and N Streets, 2:43 AM

A non-affiliated Georgetown University member was observed driving the wrong way up a one way street. Moments later, the individual was observed urinating in the street. Contact was made with the individual, who was inebriated. The subject became combative and resistant. The individual was arrested by MPD and charged with multiple offenses.

Sunday, Oct. 2, 2011

Destruction to Property, Building D, 2:54 p.m.

A staff member reported that the outer door to her office suite appeared to have been tampered with, and the door was found unlocked, despite her locking it. Damage was found to the outer door. There are no suspects or witnesses.

Monday, Oct. 3, 2011

Failure to Comply, Darnall Hall GoCard Office, 3:29 p.m.

A staff member reported that a student became irate and unruly when she found charges incurred on her GoCard. The student was noncompliant and uncivil towards DPS officers. The case has been referred to student conduct.

Defacing Property, Harbin Hall, 8:32 PM

A university member reported that there was obscene language written on a dryer. There are no witnesses or suspects.

Tuesday, Oct. 4, 2011

Simple Assault

An Office of Transportation Management staff member reported that as she attempted to issue a citation to an illegally parked taxi cab, the driver assaulted her. The case is under investigation.

Public Urination

A DPS officer observed a member of the men’s soccer team urinating on the edge of the turf field. The student was identified. The case has been forwarded to student conduct.