It’s Restaurant Week in D.C.

DC Restaurant Week

Feeling unsatisfied with Leo’s? Think Epi’s too far a trek for dinner? Not feeling up for one more Chicken Madness? While that last one is impossible, all foodies of Georgetown can rejoice, because this week, Jan. 19 to Jan. 25, is Restaurant Week in D.C.!

If you go to a participating restaurant, you can enjoy a prix-fixe meal – $20.15 for lunch and $35.15 for dinner. That’s three courses at some of D.C.’s best restaurants for a fixed, discounted price.

242 restaurants are participating in Restaurant Week. It should be noted that not all of them are doing both the prix-fixe lunch and dinner, so make sure ahead of time that they do. A brief selection of Georgetown-located participating establishments include: 1789, Bandolero, Bistrot Lepic & Wine Bar, Boveda, Café Milano, the Caucus Room Brasserie, Chef Geoff’s, Degrees, El Centro, Farmers Fishers Bakers, Filomena, Fiola Mare, the Grill Room, La Chaumiere, Mama Rouge, Morton’s, Sea Catch, Tony & Joe’s and Unum. And there are so many more in the surrounding area! Don’t miss out!

Info: https://www.opentable.com/promo.aspx?pid=68&m=9 (This includes the full restaurant list)

Photo: ramw.org